Tuesday, June 21, 2011

last email

Hey family

Well seeing that this is the last email that I have to send, I'm not really sure what I want to report. I think I'll tell you about this last weekend.

For our district we had three baptisms. On Tuesday I interviewed 2 investigators that the office elders were teaching. One passed, the other had to have a 2nd interview but in the end passed. As well as "M" our investigator, remember her? She was interviewed on Tuesday as well, by the zone leaders. She had to have a second interview as well but passed that. So our weekend was full of baptisms and confirmations. We had two baptisms set up one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. For Saturday the 2 office elders investigators had asked that I baptize them. So I really couldn't refuse and told them I was happy to do it, which I really was. Their names are Mam (แหม่ม) and Toy (ต๋อย). On Sunday Mam and Toy were confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Then after church on Sunday our investigator M (แอ็ม) was baptized by Elder Merrill. I didn't get out of the program though, she asked that I would be one of the speakers. so I got to speak on Enduring to the end, which I switched to "growing" to the end. I never liked the word to endure. It makes things seem difficult and painful. But growing is a fun thing to do and its what we have to do continually until our life ends here and we get to meet our Father in Heaven and our Savior. So in the end, it was a pretty good weekend.


This week might be the shortest of all letters. But I do have to say. Mom if you want me to go back out on a mission for another 2 years for blessings, I would love to do it, of course I would be missing you the whole time, or you can just make me and dad work together and we can give a whack at being a handy man.
I think this talk (his homecoming talk, mom) will be one of the funnest that I have had in a long time. Tell the bishop that I would be happy to talk. Then tell Vern (Garrett)that I only want 15 minutes no more.. 55555.


OK well I think that's all I can think of to say. I'll keep the rest for Saturday so I have something to talk about.


I love you all

Elder Brandon John Holt

PS see you Saturday.

1 comment:


  1. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email: perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete